Monday, November 14, 2011

Last night as a mom of 2!

Well, tonight I will go to bed for the very last time as a pregnant mommy.. we go tomorrow morning and have our third and final child. We are expecting a sweet baby boy, Colton Matthew! I am so excited, yet nervous, all at the same time!

I want to say that I documented every bit of this pregnancy but I am afraid I only did it a few times, like pictures and blogs, etc. I don't think I did a great job of documenting any of my pregnancies..so maybe its just not in me to do all the writing and journaling that I have felt so guilty about lately. I am going to look back and be able to tell my kids all about when they came into the world.. just not when it was happening.. does that still count? Lets hope!

Our son and daughter are at their grandparents.. one is with one set and vice versa. We didn't want to overwhelm either set..like that Airtran commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASg9dlhrjEc. That commercial makes me giggle!!

I am going to enjoy these final hours with my little bundle inside me.. I am SO blessed and thankful to have been able to carry all pregnancies to term and be healthy at the same time. I know many women (and some are close friends) who try so hard and want a child of their own and I do not take it for granted. Nor do I take it for granted that every checkup for my little ones have a clean bill of health.. many children could only hope for a quick visit to the Dr's office and leave with a lollipop. Those are the ones (parents and children) who I pray for.. especially those I have a personal relationship with.

I can only pray that this baby, Colton, will be just as healthy and happy as my other two.. I will keep you posted!!

DM

No comments:

Post a Comment